Real Estate, Consruction & Engineering http://www.verdicalgroup.com
United States Member since:
Verdical Group LLC is a green building consulting firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Visit us at: www.VerdicalGroup.com.
Do good and do well.
- Forbes.com, net zero article by Drew Shula (2013-10-25): www.tinyurl.com/oqw9pfy
- Craft Media Blog, Verdical Group Feature (2013-7-2): www.tinyurl.com/odb82mk
- 1% for the Planet Blog, Verdical Group Feature (2013-2-27): www.tinyurl.com/od5vxde
Engage With Verdical Group:
- Website (sign up for our e-newsletter): www.verdicalgroup.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/VerdicalGroup
- About Us Video: www.vimeo.com/VerdicalGroup
- Founder's Bio: www.linkedin.com/in/DrewShula
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Verdical-Group
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/VerdicalGroup
- U.S. Green Building Council, Member Company Profile: www.usgbc.org/organizations/verdical-group
- GBIG: www.gbig.org/collections/16615
- Google+: plus.google.com/+Verdicalgroup
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/Verdicalgroup
- Green Building Consulting Services
- Comprehensive LEED Certification Services*
- CALGreen Code Compliance
- ENERGY STAR Services
- Energy Modeling
- Commissioning & Retrocommissioning
- Contractor Support Services
- Renewable Energy Analysis (Solar)
- Rebate / Incentive Investigation & Application
- Workshop Training & Education
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing
- Build it Green Certification
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS)
- Cradle to Cradle Product Certification
*All Rating Systems: NC, EBOM, CI, CS, ND, Schools, Retail, Homes, and Healthcare
The name "Verdical" is derived from the Latin root for "green" and plays on the word "vertical" – signifying the value created through green building strategies. The firm advises on sustainability strategy with our client’s bottom line in mind. Founder Drew Shula's background working for publicly traded commercial real estate companies informs Verdical Group's passion to deliver high performance projects that showcase the business case for green building. The company's mission, "Do Good and Do Well," is realized on each project we complete by saving our client’s money and benefiting the environment -- a true win-win.
While business-centric in our approach, our commitment to the environment is woven into our corporate DNA as a 1% for the Planet, Member Company. Verdical Group donates 1% of its gross annual sales, not just profits, to environmental organizations. We're also committed corporate members of organizations such as the U.S. Green Building Council, ENERGY STAR, and Architecture 2030. As corporate citizens, we feel it's our responsibility to do our part to build a better world.
Verdical Group promotes global sustainable development by offering a 10% discount on our services to clients with a project sited in a developing country as defined by the International Monetary Fund's World Economic Outlook Report. We also offer a 10% discount to other 1% for the Planet Member Companies. We are a California Department of General Services (DGS), Certified Small Business (SB), and a City of Los Angeles Certified Small Business.
- ANEW Foundation: www.tinyurl.com/nessvrd
- Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge: www.la-bbc.com