Our members use their 1% commitment to create a healthy planet. Prior to inclusion in our database, we review all non-profit organizations to ensure their work supports this objective. Once approved, non-profit partners are profiled on our website and become eligible to receive funds from any 1% member company.
Before downloading our application, please ensure that:
- Your organization has an active 501c3 designation from the IRS in the USA or the international equivalent charitable status. All supporting documentation must be in the name of your non-profit.
- Your organization’s work, as a whole, is focused on issues of sustainability.
- If your organization has a fiscal sponsor, information from your sponsor will be required to complete your application.
- Although we applaud organizations that are “greening their operations”, this alone won’t make you eligible to receive funds.
- Experiential organizations must have a strong environmental education and/ or advocacy component to meet our eligibility requirements.
Click here to download our Non-Profit Partner application.
Please send complete applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.