Posted on May 5th, 2010 by grace
Last year, a few of us from the 1% staff spent a productive and inspiring few days at Sustainable Brands, a premier forum for CSR leaders to connect, share, and strategize. The conference is being held again this year, June 7-10, in Monterey, CA, and we’re looking forward to a much more robust 1% for the Planet role in the dialogue.
We hope you’ll consider joining us there, and are excited to offer an exclusive discount to the 1% community. Register today for SB’10 and receive 20% off an All-Event or Conference Only pass when you enter code oneplntsb10. SB’10 opens in just four weeks, and ticket prices go up on May 17, so please join us in registering soon!
Make sure to let us know if you’re planning to attend! You’ll be joining leading 1% members like Klean Kanteen, Clif Bar, and People Towels. Here’s a short sampling of some of 100+ speakers at SB’10:
- “Re-Defining the Metrics of Success: The Emerging Measures of Qualitative Growth” -Hazel Henderson, Futurist & Economics Iconoclast, Ethical Markets Media
- “Responsibility AND Profit: From Corporate Responsibility to Responsible Profit” -Jason Saul, CEO, Mission Measurement
- “Design for Behavior Change: Helping Consumers Co-Create a Better World” -Bruce MacGregor, Managing Partner, IDEO
- “The Road to Sustainability” -John Viera, Director, Ford Motor Company
- “Future Vision: 3 Snapshots of the Possible” -Scott Friedmann, Exec VP – Innovation and Service Design, Idea Couture
- “Connecting Sustainable Brands with Quality, Modernity, and Innovation” -Dorothy Mackenzie, Chairman & Co-founder, Dragon Rouge
- “Smarter Planet – Gaining Momentum by Branding a Strategic Platform” -Lee Green, VP, Brand Experience and Strategic Design, IBM
- “Brand AND Consumer Activation — Passing Your Brand to the People” -Michael Dupee, VP Corporate Social Responsibility, Green Mountain Coffee