Challenge Yourself This Summer with 1% for the Planet member, O2X!
1% for the Planet member, O2X is an authentic active lifestyle brand whose mission is to maximize human performance. Our Summit Challenges launched the company last fall but O2X is about far more than just the physical ascension of a mountain – it forms the framework for an active, accountable, healthy lifestyle grounded in community engagement, experiential learning, respect for the environment, and a continual journey to push your limits.
From rallying on the trails…
To hanging out at basecamp…
O2X has an activity for everybody!
- Gritty, natural, authentic, professionally-designed mountain runs
- Emphasize the “off-trail” aspect of our races and (feel free to use any and all of the verbiage on our race pages from our website www.o2x.com/summit-challenges
and click “More Info”)
- Emphasis on outdoor/environmentally friendly nature of BaseCamp (O2X is partnered with 1% for the Planet; commit to recycling/composting at every event and leaving the mountains in better condition than when we arrived)
- Key aspects of BaseCamp: live music, local vendors, interactive activities, lululemon Recovery tent
- ALL RACERS receive:
- Free lululemon shirt
- Free beer
- Finisher medal
- Hashtags for social: #o2x #summitchallenge #humanperformance #risehigher
- Grouse Mountain Summit Challenge – Vancouver, BC (July 11)
- Winter Park Summit Challenge – Colorado (August 15)
- Loon Mountain Summit Challenge – New Hampshire (October 3)
Learn more about O2X here: http://hubs.ly/y0P2vM0