#WornWear, Less Worn Planet
Build the best product. Cause no unnecessary harm. Use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia is a company on a mission.
Every one of Patagonia’s products is meant for adventure and the extra mile. #WornWear, Patagonia’s recently launched short film, is a celebration of the stories behind the torn, tattered and well loved Patagonia gear that’s a favorite whether it’s three weeks or three decades young. The takeaway for this year’s Black Friday? Keep your wallet in your pocket and embrace the #WornWear in your closet.
Patagonia brings the same dedication to quality and longevity to doing business.
They take the long view, investing 1% of their sales in nonprofits working on behalf of our planet and making sure that we have places to play, foods and water to sustain us, and a healthy environment for generations to come.
Patagonia invests in our planet, giving to several 1% for the Planet nonprofit partners, including the organizations listed below. When you choose Patagonia, your purchase also supports:
- American Rivers: protecting wild rivers, restores damaged rivers, and conserves clean water for people and nature
- Conservation Alliance: engaging businesses to fund and partner with organizations to protect wild places for their habitat and recreation values
- Environmental Defense Center: protecting and enhancing the local environment through education, advocacy, and legal action.
- Freedom to Roam: raising awareness about and commitment to protecting wildlife corridors
- The Nature Conservancy: working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.
- Raincoast Conservation Foundation: conservationists and scientists working together to protect the lands, waters and wildlife of coastal British Columbia
- Santa Barbara Channelkeeper: protecting and restoring the Santa Barbara Channel and its watersheds
- Save the Colorado: addressing the pressures of climate change, human encroachment and species pressure along the Colorado River
- South Yuba River Citizens League: protecting and restoring the Yuba River and the Greater Yuba Watershed and modeling the power of grassroots activism
- Tides Foundation: channeling dollars to environmental projects around the world
Feel good that your Patagonia clothing is not only filled with #WornWear memories but also gives back to our Planet.
What’s your #WornWear story?