Beautiful Halloween Looks from EcoTools®
Whether you stick with sleek black or go wild with tiger or leopard, the perfect complement to any cat costume is a classic winged eye. Liner and lashes are key to channeling your inner feline. Here’s your step by step guide to looking like the cat’s meow.
- Apply a full coverage foundation, using a foundation brush for flawless results, and set with powder to create a perfect canvas.
- Next, contour and highlight with the EcoTools Deluxe Fan Brush by applying a matte bronzer just under your cheekbones. Then highlight just above the bronzer to give features a nice pop.
- Keep eye shadow simple with a bone shade over entire lid, defining the crease with a taupe hue.
- To create a classic cat-eye effect, use a black eyeliner to draw a medium to thick line along the upper lash line with a liner brush such as the EcoTools Angled Eyeliner Brush.
- Extend the liner at the outer corners, making sure to pull the line upward so it flows with the natural contour of your eye. Try not to drag the liner downward or straight out as this can make eyes appear tired and droopy, rather than lifted.
- TIP: If you have trouble keeping a steady hand, break the liner into three steps 1) position your slanted liner brush just above and outside the natural lash line, and draw a line from that point down to the corner of your lash line 2) continue the line by tracing along your natural lash line until you reach the center of your eye 3) draw a line from the inner corners of the eye until you connect with the center, creating one cohesive straight line.
- Using a soft kohl pencil, line the lower lash line and smudge using the EcoTools Sharpen & Smudge Duo for a blended smokey effect.
- Add drama by applying EcoTools Naturally Beautiful Lash System in Wispy & Flared to give extra oomph to your outer edges, creating a cat-like almond eye.
- TIP: If you are feeling adventurous, add even more drama by layering the Barely There lashes directly on top of the Wispy & Flared set only on the outer corners – this stacked lash strategy elongates the eye even more and enhances your animal magnetism.
- Add a coat of mascara to blend the lashes with your natural ones.
- Finish off the look with a bright red lip and add a playful nose and whiskers using a waterproof eyeliner.