Looking Forward to the 2nd Half of 2013
Wow. The first half of this year felt like it flew by! We’ve been taking stock of our first half, and we’re pretty thrilled!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- In January we had 1000 downloads of our WordPress Plugin!
- In May, our CEO, Mark Fischer, was featured in a chapter of Rethinking Money: How New Currencies Turn Scarcity into Prosperity
- In May, our CEO, Mark Fischer, was a panelist at Naturally Boulder’s morning mingle to discuss B Corporations
- In June, our CEO, Mark Fischer, was a panelist at the Boulder Earth Conference
- In June, we hit 5000 downloads of our WordPress Plugin! (We’re so excited, we had to mention this milestone too)
- In June, our CEO, Mark Fischer was a guest on KGNU 1190, along with other members of the B Corporation community to discuss the new legislation in Colorado.
We love touting our B Corporation status! And we’re going to keep on sharing the good word to our local and national communities.
We’re going to keep focusing our efforts for the 2nd half of this year on supporting our gateway plugin with WordPress and WooCommerce, and offer exceptional support to our current merchant partners and those we look forward to meeting and working with this year.
Click here to read the full post