66 new members start 2011 off with a bang!
Was philanthropy high on the list for New Year resolutions? So it would seem! 1% for the Planet has happily greeted two members a day since the start of 2011. From the cold month of January, we warmly welcome 66 new members in the following industries:
- Avout Corporation, Ecovations, Noumena Capital Partners Ltd., Andreas Heller Consulting, Core Capital Management, CCV Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. (Brand: Darcy Hermary), Gold Medal Waters, Business Nonprofit CONNECTIONS, Crow Creek Partners, Amy McDonald & Associates, Xymox System, Fig Strategy, Fullcircle Innovations, A.2B.Conseil
- GTS Services, The Glass Man, Third Coast Color Printing Co., Aspen Grove Marketing, EcoKai Environmental, Beacon Corporation, Mountain Apps Inc., Douglas Ungers Construction
- Beecher’s Gelato & Gourmet Coffee, Clif Family Winery and Farm (Brand: AstraPouch), Kelly Maher Viticultural Services, Juice Generation, Muesli Fusion, Hippie Chow Natural Foods
- HomeGrown Cycles, CR Surf Travel Company, Hyde Park Body Boutique, Iconic Adventures, OKIDOSPORT.com, Wandrian Adventure, Zion Mountain School, Avalaunch Festival, WIDIWICI, Beach Volleyball California, True North Adventures, EVOA, Truth Beauty Now
- iMedia Design – Agentur fur Digitale Kommunikation, Chris D. Moore, Landscape Architect, FreeCreation, Gareth McCormack Photography, Gruber & Sulzle GbR (Brand: Tide Magazine), Journal Concepts, Taniguchi Landscape Architect, Matthews Tree Care, GORDON Photography
- declic inc., Eeneminimo Baby Boutique, Nature’s Toiletries, Star Products Ltd (Brand: The Aromatherapy Range), Root Cases, TheSmidgens.com, Acorn Eco Boutique, EcoMom.com, Number Plus Japan, Bagnetic, Cheeky Green, U.S. Nanotech, USURI, La Luz, The Walk The Talk Company, The Greenhouse Bookstore books
We sincerely thank you all for your generous commitment and welcome you to 1% for the Planet.